PRADO MUSEUM GUIDED TOUR
Let yourself be led by an expert guide
Up to 6 years: Free
Visit the Prado Museum accompanied by an accredited guide. Enjoy one of the largest art spanish collections in the world!
Certainly, it is the star attraction of Tour Time! It’s one of the most important Art Galleries in the world. Come and visit Museo del Prado with us! You’ll be accompanied by our certified guide who is an art historian and of course a Museo del Prado lover!
What is the price for the guided visit?
– General admission: 30 € (minimum three people). Check price for less people or private tours. Check prices for collectives groups or company events.
– Children younger than 6: Free
– Reduced price: 19€ (Children from 6 to 12, people older than 65 and people accessibility needs).
Where is the meeting point?
Under the statue of Francisco de Goya, in front of the box offices. (Please see the map below)
How long does the visit last?
The guided tours of the Prado Museum lasts 2 hours and a quarter to see the main works, then you can stay in the museum as long as you want. Schedule adapted to your needs, the guide will agree with you before the visit.
¿What does this visit include?
- Language: English, Spanish.
- Guide: Our guides are official guides specialized in history of Madrid
- Personal treatment, suited to the audience
- Assistance and support by Tour Time team.
- Booking: till 24 hours before, or in case ask availability and prices.
Not included (Prado Museum Tickets):
Tickets to the Prado Museum are not included in the price.
Here we leave you information about tickets price: General 15€ /Reduced 7,50€ You can buy yourself your tickets the same day of the planned tour or we can book them for you to avoid queues. If you want us to buy them indicate it in the contact form. On weekends the influx increases, book as soon as possible to have it organized
You have a pick up service from the airport or any other point in Madrid, prior reservation
Find out about the guided tour of the Prado Museum..
Fill in the form for reservation or find out about the visit with an accredited guide. Indicate if you want to buy the tickets to the Prado Museum through Tour Time..
- How to make the reservation? Fill in the form indicating day and time, number of people, etc… We will contact you to discuss details, so you will not have any doubts.
- Is a minimum number of participants required? The published price is for a minimum of three people, but we also customize for one person. Check the price by filling out the information form.
- Form of payment: Bank Transfer, cash, Bizum.
Free! Cancellation without charges till 24 hours before the activity.
In any other case you won’t be able to get any refund
Prado Museum. ITINERARY
If there’s a tour our team is proud of, that’s the Museo del Prado one. Without doubt it’s the Jewel in the Crown and the cross cutting element within the famous Golden Triangle of Art of Madrid.
Not only is it one of the most important art galleries on a national and international level but also it has been recently declared World Heritage along with the other buildings which have the luck to belong with the Paseo del Prado and the gardens of the Buen Retiro.
Being able to access to this prestigious container of art, it’s like you can enter in a some kind of Palace of Time through which you’ll have the chance to choose among numerous doors the ones you wish to open and every one will let you travel in different moments of the past.
They are like little remnants of history which will let you know and even chat with historical figures
From Las Meninas by Velázquez, to el Jardín de las Delicias by El Bosco, passing through Francisco de Goya and his Pinturas Negras, Rembrandt, Rubens, Tiziano, Murillo, Fra Angelico, Clara Peeters and her Bodegones or the new and recently opened rooms of the XIX century, you’ll enjoy a wide selection of unique works in the world.
Come and visit this artistic treasure along with historians who will accompany you on this pilgrimage in which you’ll get to know the great masters of the Prado.
The main goal of the tour is to learn how to watch a piece of art and spell out its meaning. To do so you need to feel as you are part of it, camouflage yourself is the key
Museums are places where time is transformed into space